Friday, September 11, 2009

Making connections

Now that we have the blog to help us stay connected (thank you, Ernie), we thought it would be helpful to have the following information to help us communicate faster and in other ways, too. Please send me the following information. Your name, address, phone #, cell phone #, the email address that you use most, and your birthday (without the year.... just the month and day). I have this info for most of you but would appreciate you sending it to me again in case anything has changed. Also, I do not have all your birthdays!!!! If you have two email addresses, you can include them both. I will be glad to send info to both of them. Couples, please send both email addresses if you use different computers. I will put this info in a form that I can send to you all as soon as I receive it.

Also, please respond to this by posting the information in the comments or emailing me back at jilin66@sbcglobal.net . Also if you read any blog, please comment just with a quick, "got it" or a response so we can tell if you received the information. Thanks so much!!

Don't forget to keep Jerry, Sherry, and Jeremy in your prayers. We will not be taking food to them this weekend, but will do it soon at a time more convenient for them.

You are loved.

2 comments:

Ernie said...

Linda
thanks. I sent info via email

Susan Brown said...

Linda, I will attempt to send by E-mail. Susan