Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Prayer request TODAY!! Jeffrey Dean Ministries

We have an extremely busy two months ahead of us. One trip in particular that I want you to be praying for begins this upcoming Wednesday, September 23 in Maryville, IL at a See You After The Pole Rally. You may recall the tragedy that happened earlier this year at Maryville Baptist Church when Pastor Fred Winters was shot and killed in the sanctuary. I preached at his church just a few weeks before this tragedy. I am returning to Maryville Baptist this Wednesday night to speak at a live simulcast broadcast from this sanctuary to other churches and schools throughout Illinois and Missouri. Pray that many teens surrender all to Jesus this night. Pray for those teens still struggling with this tragedy to find God’s peace this night.


After leaving Illinois, I will be traveling to three additional states. I have included a detailed itinerary for this trip. Please pray for us each day that God will use every word of every message to draw people to Him.

September 24 - Pregnancy Resource Center Fundraising Event -Grand Rapids, MI
September 26 - Women’s Resource Center Fundraising Event - Dillon, CO
September 27 - Rocky Mountain Bible Church Plugged-in Parenting Event - Frisco, CO
September 27 - Rocky Mountain Bible Church Teen Rally - Frisco, CO
September 28 - Schools - Frisco, CO
September 29 - Plugged-in Parenting Event - Grass Valley, CA
October 1 - Livingwell Medical Clinic Fundraising Event - Grass Valley, CA
October 2 - Teen Rally - Grass Valley, CA

1 comment:

Linda said...

Thanks, Ernie.... I lost my mind and couldn't get it to go over to the blog....