Sunday, April 1, 2012

Update on Jack

Jack went to Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis late Thursday afternoon for an EEG, which means attaching electrodes to his head and checking the brain. Something was going on in the font two lobes of his brain, so Erin and Linda will be taking Emery and Jack back to Le Bonheur for an MRI on Monday morning at 9:30 AM. The doctors will read the MRI, and hopefully we should know the results by midweek.
I left for Booneville early Thursday morning and came back Saturday morning. I can report that Emery is doing fantastic and is a very pretty, contented little girl. Jack has had no more seizures since Wednesday or Thursday AM. I can't recall which day the last one was. Also, after the Le Bonheur EEG they put him on some kind of medication which is probably helping. Also, I can report that Jack is very active and learning to walk on his on, lots of ups and downs, and is a very happy little boy, with a smile on his face for everyone about 98% of the time.
Please continue to hold him up before the Lord. We know God is sovereign and loves Jack more than we ever could. We have to just leave him in His hands, but with these earthly emotional attachments we make, it's still difficult. The family does so appreciate your prayers, so please remember Monday morning.
Thanks and we love you all.

No comments: