Monday, April 16, 2012

Community Group

First..... yes, I know I spelled "their" incorrectly....  speed does not become me.  Ha!!
Also community group will be at the City Smiths this Friday at 7PM.  Please let me know if you will be able to make it.  We had a quick but sweet prayer time after church with Suzanne who is leaving today.  Again, continue to pray for her and for Jennifer.
My mind always goes back to this verse and all of the verses of Ps 56.... not sure why today, but here it is...
Ps 56:9b "This I know.... that God is for me.  10 In God whose word I praise... in the Lord whose word I praise... 11 In God I have put my trust, I shall not be afraid, what can man do to me?"
Have a great day in Him.... full of the Spirit.... singing and making melody to the Lord!

No comments: