Saw this today on a blog.... not my words but now they are.... and here they are for you if you wish to pray them, too.
Fire of God, come, consume this living sacrifice I leave upon the altar for you,
God help me: I want to take my everyday, ordinary life—my sleeping, eating, doing-house-work, and walking-around life—and place it before You as an offering. I don’t want to become so well-adjusted to my culture that I fit into it without even thinking. Instead, I will fix my attention and devotion on You, and as I do I’ll be changed from the inside out. I want to readily recognize what You want from me, and quickly respond, with heart yielded to it. Not conforming to the external, superficial customs of this world, but being transformed by the renewing of my mind. So I will be able to test and approve what Your will is for us—Your good, pleasing and perfect will.
AMEN!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment