Well, Robert Lewis and Bill Parkinson hit it out of the park Sunday night. It was truly vintage Robert and Bill. I encourage you to go to the SageWork's website and listen to Robert's message when they post it. I detect the thrust is more RADICAL (David Platt's Radical) this year and less fun and games than last year.
Also, there will be about six training or equipping sessions you can sign up for according to how the Spirit is leading in your life. I would assume these will be listed on the SageWork's site, and you can also sign up on site for any session you feel led to attend.
Linda and I saw Shelby, and he has three service areas under his guidance and supervision. One is a Community Group for those who can't get out at night; it meets every other week at the church around noon. Next is a visitation ministry to shutins. Visit, chat, Bible study, communion, and prayer. Third is a home repair service for widows and single ladies who need help with repairs around their homes. This is not BetterBusinessBureau approved, but the price is appealing----FREE!
It was a great kickoff, and it sounds like a very exciting year ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment