Prayer request and info from Dan concerning Mel. Meet you at the throne of grace. I love the way that Dan ends his email. God be praised!!! We love you, Dan.
( from Dan)
You probably know about dad already. I got to the ER around 7 am and sat with dad till 11. He seemed to be doing better but around 10am his blood pressure started to plung and send the bells and whistles going off. By around 11 the numbers were rising slowly but they never got back into the good range.
The doctor finally returned with the verdict of pneumonia. We will see how quickly dad can conquer this. It could very well be the beginning of the end and the beginning of the next but whatever the Lord has in mind I pray I can wait patiently on Him.
More later,
Dan
p.s. PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment