Friday, August 19, 2011
as the world turns at the Ludvigson's house
Now that I got your attention, I will fill you in on what happened this weekend. We had a great time celebrating dad's birthday early and everything went fine. Mom and Debbie actually hugged one another before she and Tim left to return to Texas.
Prayer request:
Just yesterday, 08/18/11, mother had another vertigo attack. Thankfully, she was at Friendship and she was surrounded by some wonderful ladies that took mother home and took care of her until I was able to come home. She got better in about 2 hours and I was able to return to work.
Pray that these episodes would not come on her so often. It was just about a month ago that she had a big one at church. She is also worried that this will speed up her hearing loss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment