Monday, April 4, 2011
Community Group Meeting April 8
Community Group meeting originally scheduled for April 8th is canceled; we will still try to get together on April 22nd. We may try to do two chapters of Radical at that time so we don't fall too far behind. I'll let everyone know more later. As I am typing, John Andrew or Jack, as we will call him, is on his way home with his Mom and Dad. He is doing well, even though he arrived a bit earlier than we were all expecting. I talked to Suzanne this morning, and she said her Dad is still recovering nicely. Praise God! Thank you all for contributing to the blog, calling, and emailing to keep everyone informed on how to pray about all that has been happening in our CG over the last few weeks. It was a beautiful example of the body of Christ at work. Keep praying, and keep communicating needs and praises.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment