Blessed Easter, dear friends!!!! Jim and I took a couple days to go to Big Cedar on the spur of the moment. Such a great time of rest and relaxation. Thank you, Lord. And now we are here at Easter!!!! A time that we celebrate the amazing and unconditional love of God.... the death and resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ..... He died to set us free!!! I pray that we never forget the price paid for our lives.... that we might live in newness of life... that we might live eternally with Him.... that we might know Life Abundantly. The chains are gone.... We've been set free!!!!! Praise His Holy Name!!!
I found this clip of part of a sermon by S.M. Lockeridge. It is part of his message with pictures from the Passion (movie) and is titled, "Sunday's Coming". Friday to Sunday.... may it cause us to praise Him and recognize that even in our lives.... Sunday is coming!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn94B3GHcjY
No comments:
Post a Comment