First order of business is that we will NOT have Community Group Meeting this Friday due to it being Easter weekend. Sorry that I have been so out of the loop and didn't see that coming. Stay tuned for when and where we will meet in May. Thanks for your patience and for carrying on while I was gone and Jim was entertaining my "birding" family members. Also thanks for the communication that I received from you all with words of encouragment and info and for having lunch for the Peters at the Peters. Hated to miss it but loved seeing you all being the Body of Christ and being led by the Lord. Not sure that made any sense.... I am pretty tired but very blessed.
Now here are some pictures of "Jack", the newest member of the Dukes family. I had so many that I wanted to include but these will show a little of what the 2 weeks were like.
Here's Jack.... a miracle!!! More on that another time. Fearfully and wonderfully made!!!!
And Jack with his two year old brother, Erik Daniel. One of four boys that adore their new brother.
Erik Daniel and Elijah (below) both contracted Strep throat after Jack was born. Elijah was very sick for 4 days with high fevers, but was well by his birthday celebration on Saturday.
And this is daddy after sleeping with Jack in a chair all night. He also is that same man that played "Jesus" in the Easter Pageant on Saturday and Sunday night with full beard and long hair. (note the blood on his hands from being "nailed" to the cross.) But the truth is this is how we all looked by this past weekend. (minus the bloody hands). Soooooo please pray for Erin this week as she takes care of the boys and homeschools without her "helper and baby nurse".... that would be me.
All in all it was an amazing and beautiful week of seeing God work in this situation. All glory to Him!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment