Linda,
I didn’t sleep as well last night as the night before and today I will need to work the whole day. This all said, I must bow out tonight again. I will really miss the fellowship.
Prayer requests:
That we the Church would truly repent of our sins and allow the Holy Spirit full reign of our lives
Revival
Quick and full recovery from this “bug”
Mother: She has experienced 3 dizzy spells this week with the worst one last night. These deal with the inner ear and are not related to stroke symptoms(Praise The Lord) but the threat of falling and breaking bones is increased. I will be calling the Ear Specialist today to let them know and will probably be getting her in for a check up asap. Right now just pray that she will not fall.
I am in the process of changing anti-depressants. The one I am on now is fighting with my anti-seizure medication. Pray that the new one will be friendly with the other drugs I take.
Thank you for all your prayers.
Dan
No comments:
Post a Comment