This past week has been a crazy one. I came down with my annual case of sinus infection and lost 2 and a half days of work. I am still trying to get over the stuff. Mother was experiencing small dizzy spells all week. It culminated with a real bad dizzy spell along with vomiting all over herself in front of dad while visiting him last Saturaday, 02/19/11. She was taken to Baptist ER by way of MEMS. She has been experiencing dizzy spells off and on since entering the hospital. Call me for the details. I am just not feeling up to writing out all the details. Thank you for listening.
Just be in prayer that there is nothing serious. Her spirit is quite low. She is just sick of being sick.
Dorothy is in room 723 at Baptist.
Dan also asked about you, Donna and Ernie and Donna's mom... I am sure he is praying for you. Please pray for Dorothy and Dan, and Donna's mom...
No comments:
Post a Comment