Just in case you wondered..... the reason that I have not put up a new country to pray for is that the site that I get that info from has not changed the country. So we can continue to pray for the United Arab Emirates (which I still can't say) or pray for them AND Libya, Bahrain, Egypt, etc.
A young friend told me yesterday that a friend of hers dreamed that God was raining fire on the world.... can I get an Amen??? Actually I am not sure what is going on but I do know the One who is in control, and I wait with eager expectation to see what He is going to do in all this. AND I think of 2 Peter 3:1-13... and then "Therefore, beloved, since you look for these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, spotless and blameless, and regard the patience of our Lord as salvation... through v 18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment