Mike Hufnagel, our shepherding elder, and his wife Suzanne would like to attend our next meeting. I told him we actually just met Monday night, an unusual time for us, but it was a time most of us could get together this week. I told him I would let him know when we set a date for our next meeting.
2 comments:
JS, Great. I look forward to meeting them. Thanks for letting us know.
for Linda on behalf of the group:
From: jilin66@sbcglobal.net
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 5:55 PM
To: Jim/Susan Brown; E. J. Peters; Dan at Home; Dan at Work; Suzanne Patton; Sherry/Jerry smith
Subject: Community Group
Well, if you have checked the blog you know that Mike Hufnagel, our shepherding elder, and his wife, Suzanne, want to come to our next community group meeting. Soooo we have set it for Friday, Nov 20th at Suzanne Patton's home. Before we set it up with Mike we want to make sure that the date works for most of us. Could you please let me know if you will be able to attend (or not)?
Post a Comment