Just a little update on Jane Anne's mom's funeral service. Finally found out that it is scheduled for 11AM on Friday in the chapel at Fellowship. There is a time to see her and the family at Roller Funeral Home on Chenal on Thursday night. I think that begins at 6:30PM, but the person that I spoke to at Fellowship wasn't sure of the time. Just wanted to give you that info if you wanted to come.
Also wanted to say that I talked to Sherry today, and Jeremy is doing great driving so she is very confident that he will pass tomorrow. Also he is doing well with the tests at UALR and has passed every one that he has taken which means that he has scored over 80% on all of them.... and I think she said that he has to take 6+ every time he is there. Don't forget to pray tomorrow at 2PM while he takes the driving test. The test (written and driving) may take 1-1/2 hours.
Grateful for you. See you Friday night at Suzanne's.
No comments:
Post a Comment