Linda and Jim, two of my 1000 gifts of grace. Thanks for allowing us to join in fellowship and prayer with friends and Jesus at your home. We are grateful for our group and for His presence.
Linda, thanks also for sharing the opportunity to become more "intentially grateful" (and the booklet to facilitate it). This will be a great preparation for Thanksgiving as we remember the source of our good and God's grace. It will not be possible to stop at 1000!!!! God is too good.

3 comments:
How cool..... where did you find the little picture?? You are so right, 1000 is a great starting place!!!!
You and Donna are definitely numbered in the first 424 that I have already counted. I praise God for you two..... and our great community group.
This is catching on....I had a run with our daughter Robyn today at noon. Great day to be out. While running I began to share with her about this wonderful prompt and challenge Linda offered to be more intentionally grateful for God's gifts of grace... to find out Robyn had already been briefed on this by Donna this morning when Robyn had dropped off our oldest grand daughter McKenzie with Donna, after picking her up sick from school. Seems McKenzie thought this idea to be so cool that she insisted on being listed No. 1 on Donna's list of gifts of grace. Robyn reluctantly settled for No. 2. I am not sure if I have made the list yet..... All agreed this is a very meaningful way to prepare for Thanksgiving. Robyn had the idea to maybe share our lists around the Thanksgiving table!
We are being encouraged to be so much more grateful by this simple but profound idea !! Thanks Linda.
Glory.... another reason to give thanks!!! :-) Isn't God so good??
Post a Comment