Thursday, June 9, 2011

Spurgeon and other things

First still praising God for the Ludvigson's time in Texas..... trip, celebration, relationships, good times.
Also wanted you to know that the prayer info for a new country every week is down again so I thought we could pray for Iran.... a country where there are many imprisoned for their faith.  Heb 13:3... "Remember the prisoners as though in prison with them and those who are ill-treated, since you yourselves also are in the body."  May His name be glorified and many come to Him... and may the prisoners find His peace and presence and health... may their prison food taste like a feast in the middle of their persecutors.
Sherry wrote a quick text....  "God is in Texas!!"....  Some of you may have heard more so if so please share with us all.  What a joy to hear that God is moving and working there through Jeff!!!!!
Suzanne  will have some surgery on July 11th so please pray for her in this time before the surgery.
And  Community group will meet in July.....  hopefully we can plan it when I get home from a trip I am taking this week..
Now  was reading something today and saw this quote.....  so thought I would share it.  

“…there is nothing you can want, there is nothing you can ask for,
     there is nothing you can need in time or in eternity,
     there is nothing living, nothing dying,
     there is nothing in this world, nothing in the next world,
     there is nothing now, nothing at the resurrection-morning,
     nothing in heaven
     which is not contained in this text —
                        “I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.”

~Charles Spurgeon

The nearness of my God is my good.  Ps 73.... You are loved and appreciated.

No comments: