Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Community Group

Well, I am home and trying to get some things in place for July.  
#1 We are looking for a good date for the July meeting.  Please tell me which weekend is better for you.  The July 1st weekend or the weekend of the 8th....  AND is Friday a good night that week that you chose??  We had talked about a Sunday EAT, but that leaves out some of the group so what do you think????  Friday night... Sat evening....  hmmmm!!

#2  Suzanne is having surgery on July 11th.  We will be helping with meals when she comes home and maybe some help with driving to appts, etc.  (more on that as we get closer to the date)   She has a lot of friends who will be wanting to help so Sherry and I will coordinate things with them.  I will leaving on July 14th for Seattle to see my sister so will help on the days before I leave.

Please keep Suzanne in prayer.... and let me know which weekend is better for you.  You are loved.
His,
linda

No comments: