I am home for today and tomorrow and then off to Memphis for the week. I have a few little bits of info so..
#1 Kristin had an afternoon of tests due to a mammogram that was inconclusive due to fibrous tissue. After 3 mammograms and two ultrasounds they decided it was an assymetrical density with fat in the core... "in the core" is what they could not see and "fat" was what they hoped to see. So she will be rechecked in 6 months. Thanks for your prayers.
#2 Community Group will meet at the Peters home (thank you so much) on June 3rd and we will EAT!!!! I love that part. We will get back to you on the menu after this week.... stay tuned.
#3 Wasn't the speaker great at Fellowship today? I was humbled and challenged. We serve an awesome God!!! Dan, you need to go online after this evening to hear Christopher Coleman. Amazing story.... amazing God!!!!
#4 What you see below is yet another miracle of God..... yes, that is Grayson running in a race for ECS, his high school. God be praised!!!!! Let's give Him all the praise and glory!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment