Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A quote and prayer request

First, don't forget to pray for my surgery tomorrow.... Right eye.  My B/P was high last time and remained high throughout the procedure.  Since I had just been to the doctor 2 weeks before and it was normal then... I am a little puzzled, but ask your prayers.
Also our sister-in-law Carol was supposed to have a lumpectomy for a cancerous mass in her breast.  It was postponed because they found another spot behind it and biopsied it yesterday.  Her surgery should be on Friday now.   If the spot is cancer I am pretty sure they will remove her entire breast, etc.

Now the quote.... just couldn't resist it since we are starting the Lenten Season today.


"A follower of Jesus expresses

                                                               an extravagant humility

                                                               at an extravagant cost

                                                              for an extravagant Savior."

-                                                              Rev. Clay Holland
                                                                   John 12:1-8





1 comment:

Ernie said...

Linda
You are covered up with prayer!!!

I can see clearly now the rain has gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's going to be a bright, bright sunshiny day <<< Son Shiny day !!!!>>>
Johnny Nash 1972.


Will also pray for Carol… thanks for this update.