Sunday, March 13, 2011

Community Group meeting 3/18

Well, not sure where to start, but thank to all who knew and prayed as my B/P went back up after surgery.... to staggering heights.  God is good, and we figured out it was the Prednisone that I was putting in my eyes (both of them) that was the culprit.  Now two days since the I stopped the Prednisone, I am a little red eyed (since that the purpose of the cortisone was to keep the inflammation out of the eyes) but my B/P is going down.   Thanks to God and you all for your prayers.

Community Group will be held at The Browns at 7PM on Friday night 3/18.  Sorry, Suzanane, I misread the name on the list... but you will get your turn.  AND Thanks to the Browns for hosting us.  Please let us know if you will be able to attend or NOT be able to attend.  The discussion is on Chapter 6 of Radical... and we will have a great time of prayer and praise.  You all come!!!

 And another quote...  Just something to think about. 


"Self-denial is different than taking up one's cross.
To take up his cross is the process of crucifying the sinful passions of the flesh.
Self-denial is the deliberate curtailing of healthy passions and desires for the sake of pursuing Jesus harder

No comments: