Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Reminders

I will be leaving town tomorrow to do a workshop in Indianapolis.... please pray!! Also the last I heard Grayson was at home with him mother recovering. Praise the Lord!!! Suzanne, keep us posted, please, and we all need to continue to pray for him.

Also do not forget that Sunday night, the 17th, some of us have committed to bring dessert or cheese plate to the Sunday night Sageworks event. You know who you are. :-) AND we will be meeting for prayer (community group) at 7PM on Friday night, the 22nd at Suzanne's home (thanks, Suzanne). Susan, will you tell Susan Bowden? I will be home only a couple days between now and then.

I still stand in awe at what God has done and is doing around us. I am also completely convinced that our amazing, awesome God is calling us more and more to prayer and praise... and time with Him for direction.... and just plain adoration. He is worthy of all of our time.. all of our praise.

To Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us.. to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. AMEN!

No comments: