Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth of July and other stuff

Well, Happy Fourth of July!!!!! Praying that you are enjoying your day!!!

Since I will be gone for a week (leaving tomorrow AM), I thought I communicate one more time.

#1 Anne and Bill were at church today with an update on Betsy which you can also find on Caringbridge. She also mentioned that Betsy has no memory at this point of the accident or the ventilator, etc. (which she is not on any longer) God be praised... there are some things that are good to be forgotten. The doctors and nurses are amazed at her recovery to this point, and the Christian doctors acknowledge that it is due to prayers to our amazing God.... the others are probably just shaking their heads. Betsy is in a lot of pain, and she will be for a while, and there are more surgeries ahead. So please continue to pray for them all.

#2 Community Group will probably be on July 23rd. If anyone would like to have it at their house please communicate with me.... or better yet with Jim.

Love you all....

No comments: