Well, just wanted to remind you that Community Group will meet this Friday at Suzanne Patton's home (thanks, Suzanne). It will be great to be together and catch up on things AND PRAY together. Lots to pray and praise about. Please let Suzanne know if you will NOT be able to come on Friday..
I was with someone today that is close to Betsy Parkinson. She said that the surgery on the bones in her face was really confined to one area to the side of her eye because all the other bones were in place and just need to heal and fuse together. Can I hear an "AMEN!!"... or a "GLORY TO GOD!!""?? All of her injuries have been repaired and now she is going home to recover. We serve a good and amazing God. She did lose her sight in the affected eye. Since that wasn't on caringbridge (or I didn't see it... but I have been gone) so let's just keep that to ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment