The Enemy wants to put fear in us. Especially when we have no power over the circumstances. I write this to preface the news I have about mother. Last Friday she began to lose her hearing again and by Sunday she was bearly able to hear herself. Her sinus' are all plugged up and she is quite miserable. My prayer is that this is just a hiccup in her recover and the doctor will be able to clear this up and that the ear virus will be completely cleared up. Thus giving my Mother's hearing back to her.
Please pray the following:
1. That my mother will not let fear overpower her
2. We will be able to get her quickly back to the doctor
3. That the doctor will know what to do and be able to treat this virus
quickly and correctly
4. That the hearing loss would be temporary
5. That I would be an encouragement to her
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment