Monday, May 17, 2010

Community Group Spring EAT!!!!!

I just got back from watching some cute little boys, and although I am tired.... I am very blessed to have gotten to be with them. Adorable!!!!

NOW... The GAP Community Group Spring EAT will be at our home this Friday evening at 6PM. You all are so good to bring the food... We will provide the drinks, maybe an appetizer, a place to sit yourself down to eat, and a big smile of welcome. How's that!!!! God is good!!! Ya'll come!!! Please let me know if you will be able to be here (or not) so I can get the table set with the right number of places and to make sure I can fill in the food gaps if you are not able to come. Here is what I think you said you would bring.
Jim and Susan - BBQ chicken and baked beans
Donna and Ernie - scalloped potatoes, bread, and cole slaw. (yikes.... can I do some of that for you?)
Suzanne - dessert
I am hungry already!!!!
Also remember that we will be gone tomorrow until Thursday but you can reach me by cell phone. 501-425-1482.

No comments: