Monday, May 3, 2010

Community Group Meeting

Greetings!!!! My family is in town and we are having a great time, but it keeps me out of the loop a little. So I am taking this chance to communicate.

Community Group meets this Friday at 7PM at Donna and Ernie's home. Please let me or the Peters know if you are NOT able to come. Also, Susan, can you call Susan Bowden to remind her? Thanks!!!

I will be sending you another country to pray for today. Please try to keep them in your prayers this week. Also I thought that we would pray for one of the (intern) pastors each week. I am beginning with Erid Mason and his wife, Yvette (I think). They were the first to visit our community group and planted a church in Philadelphia. He was one of the men on the panel... second from the left if you weren't here when they came to our group. What a blessing to hear all that God is doing all over the country and the world.

We love you and praise God for you.

No comments: