Sorry that I haven't updated the situation here at the City Smith house. Jim's brother died on Jan 25th, and Jim and I went to the funeral the following week...... long story to tell there, but not for now. God was definitely good to us in the trip and the time that we were there... although it was a very sad time also.
We returned and I went to Erin's to help her and immediately came down with a stomach bug or food poisoning which kept me up all night in a not very pleasant way. I left early the next day to keep away from her and the children... that turned out to be very interesting, too. The streets were icy but the overpasses were even more icy... cars in ditches, or over turned or stuck or.... well, you get the idea.... I made it home by His grace. Several days later, I lost my voice and am still a little croaky, although I have felt good and Jim has probably liked my lack of voice. It has probably been allergies. So that is why I have not been in touch with you all.... love you.... Blessings...
Linda
No comments:
Post a Comment