Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Blessed and Merry Christmas to you!!!
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and that we love you. I wish I could take credit for that love but truth is that We love because He first loved us. And He proved that love (for God so loved...) by sending Jesus (by the way He is the King of kings and Lord of lords) in a humble state (human flesh).. to be born in a humble manger (and what is it with us that we think we need more)..... to die for us (while we were yet sinners, enemies and ungodly)..... to be raised from the dead.... so that we can live in the newness of abundant life, peace, and joy (filled with His Spirit... God in us.. and the same power that raised Him from the dead dwells in us... Whooppee!!!)..... AND He is coming back!!! I just read about it in Matthew (birth pangs preceeding it), John (prepared a place) and Revelation (whoa, Baby.... there is some stuff coming.. but He is on the throne and loves us) and it is TRUE. He is coming back to get us and take us home to live with Him.... no more sorrows, no more tears. Okay so if that is true.... really true.... then how should I then live! Do I believe it enough to live that truth out? God make that real in our lives so real that we overflow in joy and gratefulness, and it spills out on others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment