Olivia, Suzanne's granddaughter, and Jennifer's daughter (love that)... is in AFRICA..... AND here is a picture of her. She is the one in the purple shirt. Note her left arm and how they are hanging on to her. :-)
Opps.... the top one is not clear because it came from an iphone and I received it in the small size. Ernie, if you can do better I will send it to you in email. BUT is it not a praise to God and a beautiful picture of His grace and love. Besides the fact that Olivia is beautiful herself. Suzanne asks that you will pray that Olivia will be open to ALL that God is teaching her.
Also continue to pray for Jeremy, Kelly, Felicia, Dorothy....well, all of us.... you know what I mean.
Love you... His grace is suffficient.... His power is sure... even in our weakness.
Look at those faces. Suzanne's legacy is going on..... praise His Name.


No comments:
Post a Comment