Jennifer is leaving the rehab today. She and Ted were counseled by a man named, Gary, who has taken a special interest in Jennifer. The counseling was Friday and Saturday, and they may have one more session before she goes home today. Please pray for her and for Ted as they begin life together again.... that God will give her focus and amazing strength in her weakness and that he will give Ted wisdom and love in all his interactions with Jennifer. Praise God he has stayed the course and loves her.
Now.... Suzanne and I are trying to get a date for us to have our last CG meeting of the year. We need to make some decisions about next year and take praise and all things to the Lord. Sooo how about the weekend of June 8-10th. We could meet on that Friday night or that Sunday after church. We also need to decide if we want to do an EAT or not. Sooo if you could please let me know as soon as possible what works best for you or if that weekend is completely out, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Thinking today.... how grateful I am for the body of Christ... living stones being built together into a spiritual hoouse to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God. and how I miss our times of prayer together.
No comments:
Post a Comment