Thursday, March 15, 2012

Grayson and Prayer requests

Just stopping in to try to send you the picture of Grayson.... the miracle boy is being God's miracle in Nicaragua.... opps did I spell that right???  How cute is he and how his face shines in this picture.  Love it... Love God.

Now prayer requests....  continute to pray for Jennifer, Felicia, Jeremy, Little Kelly, the Browns, Dan and Dorothy... well.... all of us, right?  I will add Peyton who has cheerleading tryouts today (God's Will) and leaves tomorrow AM from Tulsa... for Guatemala for spring break.   Also for Erin who has some sickness in her house and is beginning to cramp and her water level in utero is going down.... so I will be going there soon, I think.  God knows!!!

Want to take this opportunity to tell you that I love you and appreciate you... your prayers, phone calls to check in on things and on Jennifer.  We need to stand in prayer together for all that is going on... seek His face and His will for the deliverance of all of those we pray for.  Many are the afflictions of the righteous and He delivers them out of them all.   Glory to His Name!!!!!

No comments: