This a post Erin put on her blog. Please do not forget to pray for this family. I praise God for you all who will take things straight to the throne of grace. See you there.
Please pray for some sweet friends of ours from Excelsior who lost their 21 month old son, Mobley, tragically yesterday afternoon in an accidental drowning. Their names are Matt and Meagan. Matt was out of the country on business and is presently making his way back. He will get in late this evening. The whole situation is so difficult and tragic that I really don't have words. I just ask that any of you who happen upon this post will lift up my sweet friends. Meagan is the sweetest and kindest and most loving of mothers. She has a huge heart and was one of the first things I loved about being a part of Excelsior. Also, please pray for their other three children ~ Miles who is 9, Kayla who is 6, and Maggie who is 4. Thank you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment