Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mel and Community Group info

Well, Mel has gone home to be with the Lord.  Absent from the body.... present with the Lord. What a blessed truth!! Continue to pray for Dan and Dorothy as they make arrangments for the funeral, etc.  and for that peace that passes understanding through it all.  We will be making plans to take a meal to them as soon as they set the day for the service, etc.  Thanks to all of you that have visited or taken something to them.

Also we will be having community group at our home this coming Friday night (City Smiths).  If you did not get a copy of the calendar and the group info (addresses, etc) you can get one Friday night, or I can send you a file by email.  Donna, Ernie, and Dan, yours are on the way in an email as I write. 

I am sorry that I am a little behind right now.  Thanks for your patience.   Please let me know if you will be here on Friday night.   Thanks, again.

No comments: