Today Tommy, Suzanne's brother, is having a PET scan today. The doctors have said, (I hope I got this right, Suzanne) that there is a 75% chance that the mass is benign. Please continue to pray for him.... that God would heal him spiritually and physically. There is healing in the One who came as a baby in a manger..... the One who came to die that we might live.
Side note..... I had a wonderful time on the trip to see Kohl graduate from Marine Corp Boot Camp. Kohl came back changed in so many ways. More on that another time, but thank you for all your prayers. I was tired but so grateful to be able to experience it all.
Also continue to pray for Youcef in Iran. I haven't gotten any more news on him so I am thinking that he is alive and still in prison. Also pray for the people of Indonesia and that the gospel would spread there to the glory of God.
No comments:
Post a Comment