Please continue to keep Jennifer in your prayers. Let's bombard heaven with praises to the Only One that can help her.... and to pray that God would free her from this thing that has a hold on her. That He would protect her... bring her into victory.... sustained victory in Him..... show her the way to freedom through His blood and His sacrifice. And all God's people said, "AMEN!"
Sorry about the last post. I am using a laptop that I am not used to because my desktop is not working.... and it sent the post before I was ready. Yikes!!! or could it have just been me and my computer savvy.
Now.... Friday night..... Let's get together at the City Smiths and PRAY!!!! We had decided that we will not have snacks or dessert.... More on that Friday night. Please let me know if you will be coming or not!!!
Thanks!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment