Sunday, July 10, 2011

Suzanne's surgery

Just a reminder to pray for Suzanne tomorrow as she goes in for surgery.  The surgery is at St. Vincent's Hospital and will be done at 12 noon.  I will send you updates as the day progresses.  Thanks for your prayers..... So grateful that you are so faithful to pray AND that He is faithful to hear and to move in His mighty power. 

Also there is still no firm date on the meal we will do for the residents and teachers of Jobs for Life at Hidden Creek.  That night there will be a time of eating and fellowship and then there will probably be a time when they discuss the last lesson or a summary of what they learned during the course.  Since I am NOT in charge of that (praise His Name), and since I do not have a JFL notebook, I am not sure what the agenda will be.  First let me say a big thank you for bearing with me as we plan this... sorry if my emails were confusing or if I misunderstood your responses (my fault for sure)...  but as soon as they give me a firm date I will be in touch with you.  It should be either July 24th or 31st.  The date is set by them and when they feel it will be best for the residents and those who taught the classes.  Please know that I realize that some of you may not all be able to make it and that is certainly understandable.  God knows....  and has a plan... :-)  

Again...  I will be tied up for the first of this week and then off to Seattle on Thursday for a week.  You can always reach me by phone at 501-425-1482, and I will be in touch about Suzanne.  I praise God for you and for your hearts for Him.

No comments: