So first let me introduce you to Jacey Marie Peters with her precious momma, Felicia. Felicia astounded doctors and most of us with how little pain she had and how easy the delivery was..... but none of it was a surprise to our Lord who has answered our prayers as Donna said, "In everything they asked Him to do". Glory to His Name!!!
The following two pictures were taken in the hospital. What sweet pictures!!!

The next pictures were taken at Donna and Ernie's on Sunday when Jim and I made a quick stop to see that precious baby. She is beautiful and sooooo peaceful... just like her momma.


Now we come to another picture of the grace of God. Mr. Jerry Smith. We celebrated his birthday a little late, but we were so glad that he and Sherry could come to the big EAT. We really missed the Peters but I think they were very happy right where they were. I actually downloaded the wrong picture but will send that in the next post. I am not so very good at this blog thing.
We will be meeting in January to discuss the first chapter of Radical and to pray and praise as we begin the new year. Details on that will be coming soon. We are blessed... that is for sure.
We will be meeting in January to discuss the first chapter of Radical and to pray and praise as we begin the new year. Details on that will be coming soon. We are blessed... that is for sure.



No comments:
Post a Comment