Sunday, March 28, 2010

Prayers and praises

Well, whatever malady I (Linda) had on Friday was gone on Saturday. Praise His Name!!! Sorry about cancelling Friday night but I was a mess all day Friday and then Sat AM.... I woke up feeling fine. Maybe it was allergies. :-)

Jeremy had his wisdom teeth removed on Tuesday of last week and is doing better now. I say, now, because besides it being painful, on Wednesday he had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic they gave him after the extraction. It gave them a pretty big scare since it caused him to lose his equilibrium and messed up his speech, etc. until it was out of his system. Praise God He is doing well now.

Jim Brown is close to closing a deal at work!!!! Thanks for the prayers for him and keep praying. AND he sold another house at Grace Subdivision.... that is #6. He did say that Ernie needed to keep praying because there was still no profit.... Hear that, Ernie!!!

Continue to pray for Suzanne in Ghana. She will be home Friday, April 2nd, and will be having Com Group at her house on the 9th so I am sure we will get a full report.

We love and appreciate you all.

1 comment:

Ernie said...

from Dan:
From: Dan Ludvigson
To: Linda
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 8:01 AM
Subject: RE: [GAP Community Group Blog] Prayers and praises
Hello Linda,
Sorry to hear you were unable to have a long drawn out health issue that left you weak and worn out for a month, but not all of us have the calling.(J
Enough of the sapphire. Praise God!!! A strong body is truly a gift from God
How’s Jim doing? I hope he is not suffering too badly.
Things are going pretty good. I was able to get out and work in the yard yesterday. Was able to get 22 bags of leaves out by the curb and my body is letting me know it is not happy with me.
Being old and out of shape is not a good combo. I told it to get over it and be prepared for more.
Got a phone call from Dave’s nursing home, Pleasant Valley Living Center, just as we were leaving to go to our Care Group last night. His blood sugar was over 400 and they were getting it down but just wanted us to know of this occurrence. Since this has occurred throughout his life as a diabetic, we took it in stride. Please, pray that we can develop a relationship with his new doctor. This home has its own doctors and will not let the residents have their own doctor. This has upset my mother to no end. We do want Dave to have proper care and we know that unless God wills otherwise he is basically waiting for his escort into Glory.
Dad had great day yesterday with us at church and home.
See you on the 9th at Suzannes.
Dan