Thursday, December 3, 2009

Community Group Christmas Party

Donna and Ernie have graciously volunteered to have the Community Group Christmas Party this year. Donna and I talked today, and not only is she having the dinner, but she is also providing the main dish. What a woman!!!! She is planning to make Manicotti, but says that could change as the day nears. What will not change is the rest of the menu.... salad, bread, and a dessert. We may also add a hot vegetable. Sooooo if you have a favorite salad or dessert to make, email or call me, and I will put your name beside it. I will call or write you with info on the time for the party. Hope you can all come. Thanks again, Donna and Ernie.

Thanks also for sharing your gifts with the Veteran's Home guys. I know that they will appreciate it, and God will surely bless you.

No comments: