Just letting you know I am reading and taking down the prayer requests.
Erinie - The colors are great for this blog.
My shoulder is doing a lot better. Today's therapy session felt like I went through Hell and back but the shoulder seems to be working better. The therapist was having way too much fun!!!!!!!! It is my prayer that things could be back to normal by the end of the month.
Please, continue to prayer for my brother David. He is just getting too depressed and his mobility has been greatly reduced this past two weeks. MOST IMPORTANTLY, prayer for his salvation.
Also, prayer that I would not look to my own strenth when taking care of the family. For now with dad in the home it has reduced the load a lot.
I know that each one of you are always there and I thank you , but I meant that I would truly lean on the Lord and experience the Joy of the Lord as my strength in all of this and see His blessing in all he has me doing and that I would show it more on my face. :>)
Thank you for all you support. To God Be The Glory
2 comments:
Dan
we join with you in petition to our almight God on your behalf for healing, rest, endurance and joy.
We will definitely pray for all the requests. Also, please let us know if you can think of anything we can do for you.
Post a Comment